THE SHAMEFUL ACTS OF THE MINISTRY OF EXTERNAL AFFAIRS, THE GOVERNMENT OF INDIA’
June 02, 2017 New Delhi. [First Published In ‘Airlines India’]
‘The Shameful Acts of The Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), The Government of India’
The case of the ‘JudgmentCreditor’, an Indian investor in the UAE, had already been fought at length, at three Courts in Abu Dhabi, UAE. All the three Courts including the Supreme Court of Abu Dhabi had passed clear and concrete orders in the case, directing the authority to enforce the Judgments. To save face, the Executive of Abu Dhabi, fraudulently deported the ‘Judgment Creditor’ to India and leaving the guilty unpunished.
This led to the Judgment Creditor’s character assassination, who was an investor with a group of business entities in UAE worth millions of investments, leaving him in a whirlpool of mental strain and physical trauma.
The Delhi High Court heard the case of ‘Judgment Creditor’, and issued a ‘Mandamus Order’ to the Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India, to settle the case in 2 months with the UAE.
At this juncture, all that was required from the Government of India was to take up the issue direct with the authorities of Abu Dhabi, to enforce the Judgments of the Supreme of Abu Dhabi, without further delay.
Instead, Mr. N.U. Avirachan, Undersecretary, Ministry of External Affairs had sent this letter No.T-4113/3/96 to Mr Balasubramanian, Second Sef India (Cons), Embassy of Abu Dhabi, UAE, which was written without adhering to the provisions of law. It was this very letter by the Government of India which spoiled the settlement of the case of the Judgment Creditor.
READ LETTER(S), ‘THE BIGGEST BLUNDERS OF THE MINISTRY OF EXTERNAL AFFAIRS (MEA), GOVERNMENT OF INDIA’!
[The Government of India has not been able to get justice for the Judgment Creditor so far, except a cruel and deliberate betrayal over the past two decades!]
COMING SOON – A ‘FUGITIVE DEBTOR’!
‘Alliance Judgment Recovery’ Launches Global Campaign to Expose the UAE fraudster(s) and its counterparts in India, the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), the Government of India, who fooled the whole world for the last two decades, in this case.
“Twenty one years of arbitrary detention in various forms by the UAE administration, denying fundamental rights and grossly offending the values of human dignity”.
The UAE has so far failed to recognize and protect the rights to justice despite 4 consecutive judgments in absolute in favour of an Indian investor, the ‘Judgment Creditor’. He was denied dignity, respect, his freedom and access to his business assets spread over three establishments in Abu Dhabi, UAE from 1995. All that pending is the ‘execution of those Judgements, solely due to the inhuman approach of the concerned authorities representing both India and UAE.
The State practice of International Law in India is purely based on vote-bank politics. No justification can exist for ignoring such an extreme violations of Human Rights. ‘Full Text’
‘Judgment For Sale’ is a global campaign, primarily organized by voluntary member contributions. It’s a value added, investment campaign, aimed to expose the debtors who hide Judicial decisions, commit fraud or other heinous acts to avoid honouring their obligations.
As a lawful owner of a legal Judgment, the winner has every right to offer his un-executed Judgments for sale or to make efforts to legally enforce and recover his assets and the inherent rights of individuals to dignity.
Promoted by: ‘Alliance Judgment Recovery’
In support of:
Legal Cell; Lawyers India; Reparation Law; Judgment Creditor
COMING SOON – A ‘FUGITIVE DEBTOR’!
Link To Global Campaign
‘Alliance Judgment Recovery’ Launches Global Campaign to Expose the UAE fraudsters
Link To Articles
Legal Instruments & References – The Multi Billion Dollars Judgment Portfolios of UAE.
- 1) Multi Billion Dollar UAE Judgments’ For Sale’
- 2) ‘Judgment Creditor Booklet to Enforce UAE Judgments’
- 3) “Marking the 20th Anniversary of the Abu Dhabi Police-Looting”
- 4) Unique is the Case of ‘Judgment Creditor’ – “The White Paper“
- 5) “The Worst Cheating Scandal of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates”
- 6) Real-life ‘Judgment Fraud’ by the UAE Administration Uncovered!
- 7) Khobragade Scandal sheds new light on India’s ‘Rotten Diplomacy’!
- 8) Truth and Justice are being nakedly sacrificed for “UAE Reputation”
- 9) The legacy of torture in the UAE; you may have never heard of!
- 10) India’s “National Shame”, the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA)!
- 11) Representation to Government of India for ‘Indo-Gulf Reparation Mechanisms’
- 12) Representation – Years of Human Rights Abuses in the GCC Member States!
- 13) Serious Breaches of Obligations Under Peremptory Norms of the UAE Law!
- 14) Representation to Government of India on ‘India-UAE Extradition Treaty 1997′!
- 15) First Human Rights Learning Centre in the History of United Arab Emirates (UAE)
- 16) What Man, Defy the Devil; Save Mankind from Dictators!
- 17) Reparation Law
- 18) Publications
Judgments and documents relating to ‘Judgment Creditor’
LET’S JOIN; TELL YOUR PROGRESSIVE FRIENDS TO SUPPORT JUSTICE
“Alliance Judgment Recovery Networks”
CROWDFUNDING STRATEGY TO ENFORCE UAE JUDGMENTS
“Support the “Judgment Creditor” to strengthen the Integrity of the Judiciary and people’s confidence in our Justice System”.
“Invest In ‘Justice’ Min. 500% Returns! – Read Brochure”
FREE REFERRAL PARTNER PROGRAMME:-
How do I become a ‘Referral Partner’?
“Referral Partner Program is Absolutely Free to Join“